Wednesday 16 January 2013

The future of this blog

Hi guys,

I am not sure about this, but as looking at the future of this blog, it does not look very good. As I am always busy with work, and also dealing with pressure with Vanessa and Colleen and the lack of viewers of this blog, I don't think I can continue this blog for very long.

Very soon, this blog may need to close down, and cease operations. At least I can last until I finish my ICT project with my partners, which would be done in 3 weeks time, and maybe thats the time I will consider closing it down.

I hope you all can understand the fact that I am in Year 9, and it is the time where I have a lot of work, tests, exams, and even choosing subjects I want to take for GCSE. As I am moving on to Year 10 later this year, there will be even less time to update this blog, as already I realized, it is already pretty slow in updating.

As I am also dealing with my private issues with Vanessa and Colleen, it is very stressfull sometimes, as I really just want to sit back and just have a rest.

Although there is a lot of potential for this blog, a lot of things I can improve, but as I am pretty busy and full of pressure, I think I cannot continue.

It is sad to see this blog go, as I put a lot of work on this blog.

I am maybe abandoning this blog, and I will tell you that there will be no updates anymore, but you can still see the past posts. Maybe I might leave this blog to someone, for example Vanessa, or my good friend Marco, so this blog can live on, but I don't think that would happen.

Never give up your dreams, if I really do close down this blog, do not be like me, always stay strong, whatever problems you face.

Finally, I will leave you a quote:
Being sorry does not mean anything if you don't change your actions or ways - Colleen Yuen.

Don't do anything that will make you say sorry, which I do all the time. The worst thing is that I never change.

Just don't be like me.

Thanks guys,
Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment