Tuesday 29 January 2013

Office 365

Hey,

I don't know what is going on, but really, the point of this thing was really useless.

MICROSOFT OFFICE 365.

I used to preview before, but really, there is not much difference with 2010. The fact that really, you have buy the 365, is really useless. Because a lot of people have the installation for the preview.

I will follow up later on the updates on that thing.

UPDATES:
The Office 365 plan is that there is a $100 subscription per year. You can install it at most on 5 PC AND  Macs, which means Microsoft is giving up Office for Mac. Good thing or bad thing? Don't think it is a good thing.

As Microsoft is introducing a new payment system, but I doubt that a lot of people would switch to 365. I won't either.

Office 365 looks exiting, but really, it's not worth it. I am not paying $100 US Dollars per year just for cloud storage and a similar interface, just a bit of tweak for the Metro interface.

Would you buy the Office 365? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment