Thursday 25 October 2012

Samsung Galaxy S III Mini=Samsung Galaxy W sucsessor? (Issues on sudden restart of the W)

Hi guys! A long time of not posting on the blog. Last week I was cut off from the internet, because I was camping, so sorry for the no posts! The past few days, well was hard, because of issues between Vanessa. So I have recovered, and back with my blog.

So, I have took a look at the Samsung Galaxy S III mini, and pretty much the same look as the S III. Just a smaller, strip down version of it. Samsung Galaxy W was a stripdown version of the S II, so I think, that this is a sucsessor of the W.

Samsung Galaxy W is a phone that wasnt too famous, a quietly released phone. Unlike the S III mini. Well, they had a huge press conference for that thing. The specs is pretty much the same, and almost the same size.

Would you get the S III mini. I wouldn't. I think I'll would rather get a S III instead. Or either stick with my W.

And also, have you been experienceing sudden restart issues while using you Galaxy W, after you updated to the ICS value pack? Leave a comment, if its my phone's problem, well tough luck for me. I will be figuring out how to fix that thing, and uploading it in the next few days. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment